Course Learning Points:
- Be able to identify and understand a variety of advanced blocks
- Be able to use the Data-Logging Block
- Be able to use Bluetooth capability in programming
- See how these blocks are used to influence programs
- See curriculum opportunities when using these blocks
In this session, LEGO Education Master Trainer Rob Widger explores the more advanced programming blocks. Rob will show you how to incorporate data-logging into your programs as well as how to use the built-in Bluetooth features on the EV3 programmable brick.
After completing this session, you will be able to identify and understand a variety of advanced blocks, like the Data-Logging Block and the blocks used for Bluetooth features.