- Understand the build possibilities from the Model Core and Expansion Sets
- Know where to find the Help Files to get started
- Understand how to use the Robot Educator
- Be able to start a new file and/or experiment
- Be able to use the Search facility
In this session, LEGO Education Master Trainer Rob Widger introduces you to the EV3 software that you use to interact with and control the EV3 Brick. Rob then gets you started with the software and takes you to the point where you write your first program!
You will also find out how to launch the software on your computer, how to navigate, learn about the different menus and discover where to get help with programming.
Learn how to use the Robot Educator and explore the 48 activities included. Find out about the Search facility so you can focus in on activities you want to learn more about.
Finish the course by listening to Rob’s closing comments and then take the quick quiz that will help reinforce what you have learned and pinpoint any areas you may want to go back over.