Course Learning Points:
- Understand the various components of the EV3 box
- Know how to sort the components into the tray
- Identify and be able to use the Build Guide book
- Be able to construct the Robot Educator model
- Understand the major questions associated with starting out
There's a new robot in class! Discover what's in the box, learn the names of the core elements and get going by building the Robot Educator model together with LEGO Education Master Trainer Rob Widger.
Robs starts this session unboxing a brand new EV3 Core Set and walks you through the sensors and all the core elements.
Then, Rob gets you going with sorting your kit into the sorting tray, which is the first job of any new LEGO Education newbie. Finally, he shows you where you can find the Build Guide to build the Robot Educator model and points out the many Built-in apps available on the EV3 programmable brick.
After this brief introduction, Rob ends the session sharing some useful tips and classroom management advice.